Friday, July 20, 2007

Need a roof?

Are you in need of a new roof but continue to put it off?
Like me!
My roof is 30 years old. Although it's still in place, it's drying out and the edges are starting to curl up.
I don't look at the ceiling in that one second floor bedroom because I'm hoping the water stain will go away.
The roof will probably cost about $5,000.
If I spend the money on the roof, it's just one more year I don't get my dream vacation in Paris or Tokyo.
I have the line of credit that I used for the siding and new windows.
I don't want to spend the money but now that the furnace has been replaced, the roof is next.
Then my boss, Brian starts talking about an idea generated by Judge Pianka about group buying for residential roofs.
The Judge is trying to gather 10 residents who are financially able to replace their roof and would do it if there were some breaks available.
Breaks such as; group buying power, low interest loans.
If you think you might be interested in such an opportunity, let me know so we can move to make it happen. Every little bit of support to keep great residents here in our great neighborhood is what this is all about.
I look forward to hearing from you,
E-mail Barb at bmullally@northeastshores.org

No comments: