Sunday, September 30, 2007
The story was fabulous and we are very thankful that the Plain Dealer highlighted our progress on the street to date.
If you missed the story, follow the links below to read the article on-line:
Monday, September 24, 2007
The Clevleand Roc Disc Golf Open occurred right here in the neighborhood over the Labor Day weekend. This entire event was the endeavor or our local business owner, Scott Nathanson.
We want to applaud Scott Nathanson for putting on a tremendous event during Labor Day weekend. The Cleveland Roc Disc Golf Open occurred at Sims Park and the Cuyahoga County Airport.
Between competitions, participants and observers gathered at Scott's Italian Eatery on East 185th Street to get refueled.Scott did a great job securing neighborhood support for the event. As a sponsor of the event, Scott created the banner shown here. Doesn't it look great?
We hope the Cleveland Roc Disc Golf Open can continue to grow each year. Scott's work on the event is really commendable.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
So, please vote early and often for all of these North Shores Collinwood businesses:
- Beach Club Bistro (Best Pizza)
- Bistro 185 (Best New American)
- Beachland Ballroom and Tavern (Best Live Music Venue)
- Time Out Grille (Best Neighborhood Bar)
- Grovewood Tavern (Best Wine Bar)
- Music Saves (Best Records and CDs)
- Arabica Coffee House (Best Coffee Shop)
- Raddel's Sausage Shop (Best Gourmet Grocery)
- David Scott Salon (Best Hair Salon)
- Jakewear (Best Men's Clothing)
- Nighttown (Best Jazz and Blues)
- Old Erie Street Bookstore (Best Bookstore)
- Lucy's Sweet Surrender (Best Cakes)
Please go right now to http://myfoxcleveland.cityvoter.com/ and vote in all of these categories.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Residents do make a difference! Want to join a block club or start a new one? Call Barb Mullally at 481-7660.
Missed the article? See the link below:
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Now is your chance to see a City Council meeting right in your backyard!
On Monday, September 17, Cleveland City Council will be holding their regularly scheduled meeting at the Slovenian Workman's Home at 15335 Waterloo Road. The meeting starts at 7:00 and we would love to see the neighborhood come out!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
In case of inclement weather, the rain date is September 23rd.
Come on out as Euclid Beach Comes to Life Again!