Friday, October 28, 2011

Recreation Center opens on Nov 12

Come join us on November 12th for the opening of the new Recreation Center!

On behalf of the people of Cleveland’s 11th Ward, I would like to extend a personal invitation to you to be in attendance at the historic GRAND OPENING AND RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY for the new COLLINWOOD RECREATION CENTER located at 16300 Lakeshore Boulevard on Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 12:00 NOON.

This day has been a long time coming and it is our community’s opportunity to showcase one of the most innovative and creative recreational facilities ever constructed in the State of Ohio. Please join with us in celebrating this historic day in the Collinwood community.

I look forward to seeing you, as do all of our friends and neighbors. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at my office at (216) 664-4236 or send me an email at council11@clevelandcitycouncil.org

Sincerely Yours,
Michael D. Polensek
Councilman, Ward 11

1 comment:

jane said...

the place looks great. Congratulations. I live in Bratenahl and am wondering if I can use the facility.